Girls Junior High Softball
Head Coach: Gary Hartoin, email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Stephanie Friedstrom, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-season practice: Early March
Regular season competition: April- May
Monday - Friday:
Indoor practice: rotating schedule of 3:30-5:15pm and 5:15-7:00pm (baseball and softball alternate)
Outdoor practice: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Founder's Campus Gym and Upper Field
McDaniel Field (11797 Old Solzman Road)
Sports of All Sorts Batting Cages
Anticipate approximately 10 games, plus scrimmages. Games last 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
• Participation fee: $225 first sport, $175 second sport, $75 third sport
•Required team gear (purchased through BSN Sports): Socks (either white or black $8), T-shirt (white or black for under the uniform top, $15)
•Required Individual Gear(not purchased through school): Fielder's glove (new or used), athletic shoes or molded cleats (approx. $75-150)
• Bat, personnal batting helmet, sweatpants, sweatshirt for colder games
•Spirit wear: available for purchase through Eagle Store Spirit Pack: T-shirts, sweats, hats, bags, car magnets, etc. (cost varies)
• Transportation is provided to practice and games but parents must provide transportation home.
• A volunteer scorekeeper for games.
• The girls need to provide water for practices and games.