Boys Varsity Tennis
Head Coach: Brad Seymour, email@example.com
Pre-season practice: Mid March- Late March
Regular season competition: April- Early May
Post-season competition: Mid May-Early June
Monday - Friday, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
MSL High School Tennis Courts
Anticipate 15-20 matches during the season starting at 4:00 pm and lasting approximately 2 1/2 hours. Varsity has an additional team state match schedule (one and out tournament) during the regular season.
• Participation fee: $225 first sport, $175 second sport, $75 third sport
• Required team gear (purchased through BSN Sports): 1 Tennis shirt and Pants ($30 each)
• Required individual gear (not purchased through school): Tennis racket, tennis shoes, water bottle, warm-ups ($300 new).
• Spirit wear: available for purchase through Eagle Store Spirit Pack: T-shirts, sweats, hats, bags, car magnets, etc. (cost varies)
• Transportation home from all practice and matches
• Enjoy matches and support the team
• Practice may run late, especially during the early season when challenge matches are taking place. Since the tennis courts are used by varsity, JV and Jr. High teams, once match season begins, the courts may need to be available for any scheduled home matches. Practice would end at 4:00 pm on those days.
• No practice during spring break.
This sport has open registration and does not make cuts