Boys Varsity Soccer
The CHCA Boys Soccer season kicks off with tryouts on Wednesday August 1st and Thursday August 2nd. The tryouts will be located at the HS Campus Stadium field. Go Eagles!
Registration for this sport is open for Grades 9-12.
Click Here for information on the complete registration process and important dates for your sport on the ‘Registration’ page (scroll down for fall sports)
Athletic fees per school year: $225 first sport fee, $25 late fee begins 07/27/18
Boys Soccer Program Meetings for incoming grades 7-12 for the 2018-19 school year.
Join us on either Wednesday, 03/07/18 @ 7:00 p.m. at HS Library or Wednesday, 03/14/18 @ 7:00 p.m. in HS Cafeteria.
See you then, Go Eagles!
Coach Straz and Coach Hartoin
Questions? Contact Coach Straz
1st Team: Will Stiles, Liam Sheehy
JV/VARSITY BOYS SOCCER PROGRAM
is having a fundraiser on Monday, October 9th.
Come out and show your support while enjoying some ‘que, and we will get 25% of the sales back!
SOCCER: All soccer players (CHCA or Club) in grades K-8 - you are invited to join us for recognition nights. Meet on sideline near concessions - see arrival times below.
Boys CHCA US 7-8 09/29/17 - Arrive by 6:10 p.m. of the Varsity Boys game vs St. Bernard-Elmwood Place.
Boys Youth Gr 3-6 and Club Gr 7-8 10/05/17 - Arrive by 6:40 p.m. of the Varsity Boys game vs. North College Hill.
Men and Women Var Soccer defeat NCH combined score 18-0 @chcaeagles
Head Coach: Roger Straz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach: Jhonathan Almaraz, email@example.com
JV/Assistant Coach: Conor Cronin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditioning: ?June - July
Strength Training: June - July
Pre-season practice/Tryouts: Begins August 1
Regular season competition: Begins August 14
Post-season competition: Mid October - November
Monday-Friday, 3:30-5:15 pm (Depending on the week, it could vary)
MSL Athletic Stadium/Snider Fields
16 Regular Season Games and 3 scrimmages
Games typically last 1.5 - 2 hours. Expect some Saturday Games
• Participation fee: $225 first sport, $175 second sport, $75 third sport
• Required team gear (not purchased through school): Soccer Shoes, Black Socks, White Socks, Black Shorts, Shin Pads, Goalkeeper Gloves (for goalies)
• Team activities: Pre-game Snacks/Meals organized by parents(cost varies).
• Spirit wear: available for purchase through Eagle Store Spirit Pack: T-shirts, sweats, hats, bags, car magnets, etc. (cost varies)
• Parents are asked to have positive attitudes toward our team, the opposing team and the umpires assigned to our games. A Player/Parent Code of Conduct contract must be signed by all parents and players in the program.
• Parents organize pre-game snacks and meals for the team.
• Parents may be asked to help with uniform distribution and collection as well as other team duties
• Players are expected to keep up with academic responsibilities throughout the school year and required to consult with a coach or teacher if their academic performance is suffering.
• The CHCA Soccer program expects its players to maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and has a team goal of 3.2 overall.
• Players are expected to be involved in service/missions work both in/out of school and to make service learning a part of their lives beyond CHCA requirements.
This sport has tryouts for the following levels and may result in cuts:
Varsity / JV
Perfect weather for our 22nd Annual Alumni Soccer Game
The CHCA Boys Soccer season kicks off with tryouts on Tuesday August 1st and Wednesday August 2nd. Tryouts will begin at 6pm and end around 8:30pm on both days. The tryouts will be located at the HS Campus Stadium field. Go Eagles!